The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Cannaby website (“the Webstore”). This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Deliveries will be made within 5 business days upon acceptance of your order. Note, for certain outlying areas we have to use regional third party couriers and while every effort is made to expedite delivery, service to these areas may take an additional 2 business days.
- Delivery is subject to stock availability at time of order.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while our Courier companies endeavours to meet the targeted delivery, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing. Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
Kindly refer to our return policy for further information. Cannaby reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.
We have a fourteen (14) day refund policy for product purchases. If you are dissatisfied with our products you may return the product to us within fourteen (14) days for a replacement, exchange or full refund of the purchase price (less shipping). Products damaged by abuse or misuse, and shipping costs may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Before returning any item, you must contact our Customer Care team on email@example.com to request a return (return authorization number).
- If you return a product without informing us, it may result in us being unable to process your return.
- Please mention your order number, the item you want to return and the reason.
- Please pack the item(s) securely and include the invoice or packaging slip. If these are no longer available, then please do not forget to mention your order number, return authorization number and name on a separate piece of paper.
- Please note that we don’t include return labels with orders. When you contact Customer Care they will provide you with the return address.
- Returns that exceed the fourteen (14) day period cannot be accepted.